Passione - estadia e Lazer
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Facilities at Passione - estadia e Lazer
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Free self parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
Take advantage of the motel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 4 AM to 1 PM.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Centennial Park - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Congress Square - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Nations Park - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Morro dos Conventos - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Jaguaruna (JJG-Humberto Ghizzo Bortoluzzi Regional) - 42.1 km / 26.2 mi
Criciuma (CCM-Diomicio Freitas) - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets not allowed