Make yourself comfortable in your vacation home, which features a refrigerator. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. The bathroom has a shower.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Shared refrigerator
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a first aid kit
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rose Beach - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Meio Lake - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Luz Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Batuta Island - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Ouvidor Beach - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Vermelha Beach - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Garopaba Lagoon - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Praia de Ibiraquera - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Barra Beach - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Praia da Barra - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Praia Ribanceira - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Mother Church - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Praia do Porto - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Capivara Lagoon - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Garopaba Beach - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 5 percent