Hotel Capital Bellet
Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
At Hotel Capital Bellet, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sernatur - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Municipal Market of Providencia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Uruguay Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nescafé Theater of The Arts - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Drugstore - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Vivo Panorámico - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sculpture Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Clinica Santa Maria - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Costanera Center - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Santiago Cable Car: Oasis Station - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Gran Torre Santiago - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Santiago Metropolitan Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Plaza Baquedano - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Patio Bellavista - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
La Chascona - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest major airport is Santiago Intl. Airport (SCL) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Property follows sanitization practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global)
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: USD 27 (one-way)
- Shuttle transfer per child: USD 27 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 36 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day