WeBase KYOTO - Hostel
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a communal living room.
- Concierge services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Shared microwave
- Shared refrigerator
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Sign language-capable staff
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Coworking spaces
- Well-lit path to entrance
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 1:00 AM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Grab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of WeBase KYOTO - Hostel. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Costume Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjo - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pontocho - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest major airport is Itami Airport (ITM) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 800 per person (approximately)