Guajira Beach Hostel
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a nightclub or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hostel include tour/ticket assistance, a picnic area, and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hostel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Los Flamencos Sanctuary - 27.7 km / 17.2 mi
Mingueo Church - 32.7 km / 20.3 mi
Palomino Beach - 50.4 km / 31.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Riohacha (RCH-Almirante Padilla) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Cash Deposit Required
- Professional property host/manager
- Only dogs are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.