Nosso Bosque Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment.
This smoke-free hotel offers complimentary parking nearby.
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Street parking
- Distance from property (km) 0
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer. Igreja Matriz - 46.5 km / 28.9 mi
Music Museum - 47 km / 29.2 mi
Ponte Pensil - 47.1 km / 29.2 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Professional property host/manager
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)