IKIDANE HOUSE OSAKA Kyobashi
Make yourself comfortable in this air-conditioned apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and a flat-screen television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include a microwave and an electric kettle.
This apartment offers designated smoking areas.
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka-jō Hall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Castle Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Osaka Castle Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Osaka Castle - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Osaka Tenmangu Shrine - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Tenjimbashi-Suji Shopping Street - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Osaka Museum of History - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kids Plaza Osaka - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Nakanoshima Park - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Taiyuji Temple - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Osaka Central Public Hall - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Bank of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Osaka City Hall - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tsurumi-Ryokuchi Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Hankyu Umeda Main Store - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 54.2 km / 33.7 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 20.7 km / 12.8 mi
Kobe Airport (UKB) - 41.4 km / 25.7 mi
The preferred airport for this apartment is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No elevators
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.