Waraku Onsen Nihon no Yado Notoraku
Make yourself at home in one of the 171 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Full-service spa
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Free train station drop-off
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Handrails in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Wheelchairs available on site
- Well-lit path to entrance
This property offers transfers from the train station. To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Japanese futons are provided based on the number of adults in the reservation.
- WiFi is available in the reception area only.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/cafe. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Japanese breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Noto Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Notohanto Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wakura Showa Toy Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wakura Showa Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Wakura Onsen Seaside Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Notojima Bridge - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Ishikawa Nanao Art Museum - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Komaruyama Park - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Michi-no-Eki Noto Shokusai Market - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Akakura Shrine - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Noto Orchid Land - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Nanao Flower Park - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Twin Bridge Noto - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Kibo no Oka Park - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Notojima Glass Art Museum - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 102.2 km / 63.5 mi
Noto Airport (NTQ) - 46.8 km / 29.1 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A bathing tax, collected at the property, may be charged. The bathing tax applies to properties with hot springs and ranges from JPY 150-500 per person, per night based on local regulations. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)